Monday 15 March 2010

Week Two

This week I have been looking at lomography and I wanted to recreate the effects using photoshop. I followed a tutorial on my link list that i found best for me, I used Photoshop CS2 to get the effect that I wanted.

This is the image i found most successful out of the five. I took these set of images using a Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ18. I particularly like the colour in this image the added saturation and contrast makes it look authentic.

I like this image because of the symetry in the iron railings and the lamp post works well against in addition to the symetry of the railings. I think I could have made the vignette a bit softer as it is draws attention away from the image.

I find this image appealing because of the colour, the yellow woody colour of the poles goes well against the saturated sky. I feel I've made the vignette too heavy and would re-do the same image with better weather conditions.

I feel I've done the same for this image and made the vignette too heavy, however I enjoy the perspective oif this image it shows how grand the poles stand tall.

I find this image appealing because the lighting came out really well on this image, the shadow in the folds of the crane are really crisp and the head is in focus but the tail is not and the shadow on the wall just tips it all off however I didn't like the vignette on this image I prefer it without.

No comments:

Post a Comment